The Office of Faculty Recruitment is an interface between all areas dealing with appointments at FAU. We can give you valuable information and support for this complex process.
FAU’s regulations for appointments provide the fundamental guidelines to be followed for appointment procedures at FAU.
Please feel free to get in touch with us – we are happy to help with any queries you may have.
Support from the Office of Faculty Recruitment
- Support and advice for faculties for appointment procedures
- Distributing information to all university committees dealing with appointments
- Monitoring processes and making suggestions for optimizing processes
- Providing information about the current status of the procedure
- Managing the university-wide online application portal for appointing professors
- Developing and organising options for optimizing tasks in appointment committees and for checking transferable skills
- Providing information material in the form of guidelines, handouts and process descriptions
Other departments and faculty offices responsible for appointments
University Administration (ZUV):
- Chancellor, Chancellor’s Office
- P 2 – HR Services for Full-Time Academic Staff
- Office of Strategic Resource Distribution and Capacity Analysis
- Office of Strategic Information and Performance Statistics
Faculty and School Administration: